1. Personal Information Collected:
- Clearly specify the types of personal information you collect from your website/app users. This might include:
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Mailing addresses
- User-generated content (if applicable)
- Mention whether you collect information automatically through cookies or similar technologies.
2. Information Collection Methods:
- Explain how you collect the information. This might include:
- User-provided data through registration forms or account creation.
- Data collected automatically through cookies, log files, or analytics tools.
- Information gathered from third-party sources (if applicable).
3. Use of Collected Information:
- Describe the purposes for which you use the collected information. This might include:
- Providing services or products requested by users.
- Personalizing user experiences.
- Sending marketing communications (if users have opted in).
- Monitoring and improving website/app functionality.
- Specify any legal basis for processing the data, such as contract performance, consent, or legitimate interests.
4. Data Security:
- Outline the security measures you have in place to safeguard user information. This should include details like:
- Encryption protocols for data transmission.
- Access controls and authentication procedures.
- Regular security assessments and audits.
- How long you retain user data.
- Assure users that their data is protected to the best of your ability.
5. Information Sharing with Third Parties:
- Clearly state whether you share user information with any third parties. If you do, provide details such as:
- The types of third parties with whom you share data (e.g., service providers, advertisers).
- The purposes for which data is shared (e.g., processing payments, analytics).
- How user data is anonymized or aggregated before sharing (if applicable).
- The steps you take to ensure third-party compliance with data protection standards.
- Inform users if you intend to sell or transfer their data to third parties.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- We may combine the information that we collect from you on https://www.journeytours.com with information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our other products, services and web site.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing https://www.eazymytrip.in and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.